Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

No Choice. Down Together

They give you no choice in the matter.

This must be it.

I don't know the choices, I don't know the matter, I don't know the why's, the how's, the who's.

Just the circle. Just some of the wolves involved.

These months were going to be the hardest. July. August. September.

None one wants to speak to me even though I need help. I can't go to a doctor. I'm on enough pills. I can't go to a therapist. What will we talk about/

What would you do if you had a week to live? d I ran out of that too. NOthing. I don't have anyone to be with. I don't have anywhere to go.

I'm fried. Every time someone types, "We care." I think they're lying. They want me motivated to walk into a trap. That's it. Because three sentences later, tehy're writing something nasty. "YOu die."

Will you make up your mind? NO.

The biggest, worst conclusion I reach a few days ago, drunk. Those are the biggest, the best.

I was your job. YOu found me becaues I was your fucking job. d

NO one feels sorry for me there, except for the people who don't know about anything like this.

I never did that to a client. Ever. IF he was too emotionally involved, I cut him loose. I didn't keep him around.

I was your job. d

Dude. YOur job.

You follow me around to motivate me. d INto going to hte fBI. Becaues they need me to either mule information or sabotage me or use more me.

I ws your job.

YOu couldn't tell? NO. I thought you liked me. A little. LIke a normal persona would. I don't even really hate you for it because you're a whore. And whoring is whoring.

And I'll for sex workers' rights. That's my deal. Why I'm partially in this mess. I wanted to go out and save prostitutes all over. I could save you. Today. yOu out there driving around, me chasing you, you following. Me. The Job. YOu the whore. WE. Together. d. Saving eaacho ther. d

Lace. YOu say. It wasn't about that.

Until you go down there. Then I leave. Forever. To go whore somewhere else .d

You will find someone else, morpheus says.

NOt like you.

Part of the business, Morpheus says.

YOu just weren't tough like us, the NOra's say.

It takes quite the whore to dial 911. Answer a qhore. Not watch an accident, but be there during. And stay emotionally distance.

I bury . d

YOu have to do boht. YOu can't. But you're not strong enough. The NOra's aren't.

Ths isn't business, it's personal. All of it. k

There are the ones who are dancing that I'm finally turning on him.

We all go down together. IN this fucking mess .

No comments:

Post a Comment