Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, July 25, 2011

One part of my brain says, I can ride this out until it goes away.

The other part of my brain says, I have to go to the FBI. NOw.

Another part of my brain says, they're all lying because there's a set up. The set up? Even I on my best day couldn't figure that out.

The FBI, from the short phone conversation, is about as interested as the administrative assistant was at the vet clinic when I talked to her about my grandmother's dog. The dog was dead in less than 12 hours.

The lady at the FBI acted like the US Treasury is hacked ever yday. REally? Every day? And that this technoloyg here is founded in every home in America. Your average citizen has it. Like how microwaves were a big deal, then not. TV's huge, then not . I'm just ahead of the curve.

I live with a sense of urgency.

"I'm not filling out a form!" I said. I would have made, if I had graduated, a greeat vet.

I wasted my 28-years. I suspect more and more every day, these people are more and more serious. If only because I'm less and less inclined to do anything about their outrageous behavior. Cyber-behavior. I liked it better when I was chasing men in cars. Being stalked.

We don't have time for forms, FBI! I would like to rant. WE are losing our rights as Americans!

She picked up the phone, sitting behind her desk, drinking her coffee. Not amused. Hangs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment