Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

People hacked into my phone line, pretended to be other people, just to torture me, and then pretended to be surprised when I got pissed off and angrya, and then worse, probably dropped off, and let the line switch to the real person, so that person listened to me scream and yell.

And then everyone wonders why I'm nuts. I"m nuts because I should be nuts. This is madly driven. DRiven mad.

"Lacey, you know, I just, ah," I hear that tone of belittling bullshit.

"You should just give it a week." Give it a week? They won't take vacations. They won't quit. They don't even sleep. YOu get up at three am, there they are. Awake. I don't know how it's possible. But it's true. Ghost program. Monitoring. Guy with a donut, sitting in a bad chair. Who knows? They are out there. WAtching.

No comments:

Post a Comment