Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

ONe of the Aliens Said Leave

"WE go over it again and again and again and again." MY "gtarandma" complains, sidestepping the entire reason why I called with accusations that my mother, her daughter, is calling her a thief.

Payback? From the aliens? Or ust hysteria? I can't tell .

She shoots off about how it's just me and my mother who mean her harm.

"IS someone mean to you?"

"NO!" She says. d

The world is round, which means it rotates. I can't help it. Everything is about me. Sheriffs. she's secretly saying, you called them out on me. IN a way, I am yelling about me--about Mom-because I won't about you becaues I'm on the phone with you. Later though. We get into it. lAter.

I'm alonly slightly sympathetic. d ONe, she did actually threaten to kill me. THat's no good. TWo, I'm there for her when it counts. Three, MOm didn't say anything meanm.

Her paranoid reminds me of me. So, I let it go.
I never say when I meant to say.

IF I die on Hwy 154, if I die.

YOu won't die, I hear her say.

I if I I could you know, by a real accident. I'm not that good of a driver.

o yOu've been praicticing chasing down that fake Jack.

He's cute though, did you see him? He's tall and he has light hair and he's pretty.

They're all pretty, Lace.

ANyway, IF I die. YOu should pretend to care. Pout. Number two, it could be a set up. OF sorts. YOu dont' know. Number three, I don't like any of this.

Grandma starts talking about he weather. It's so fucking annoying that I want to scream. All the aliens know.

The real fake Jack, he gets in to the Aston Martin. He drives away.

He won't drive down here, she says smartly. The sand will ruin the paint.

Jack, the real FAke Kack will find me in CAnada. d

He won't! YOu are talking nonsense! I will call your mother right now! And have you locked up!
'
YSE! But you can't forever you don't have the money!

Lacye, you are ill.

How's the dog feeling? Okay/

No comments:

Post a Comment