Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"He can just pick up the phone and make things happen?" ONe of the alien h mock. d

Yeah.

I was sitting in my car in the parking lot in Hanford, CA. And I look over. There's this stray cat, staring at me. Grey. Sitting there. WAtching me.

Hence the idea of attack squirrels.

Everyone on the phones mocked that too.

IF the government hired me, I would be head of attack squirrels. My idea was that squirrels could be trained like any other animal. NO one thought this was humorous.

I found on in the front yard, up there close to the house. Smiling at me with a big, wide grin, munching away. As if to say that everything would be okay in the end.

I think about the squirrel whenever I save one. d

No comments:

Post a Comment