Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, July 29, 2011

ONe of them at the bar said that speech was next level.

Like this is reaching enlightenment.

This is not enlightenment. To me, I see this as cognitive side effects. Commonly seen with some drugs, disorders,etc.

I argued that if you concentrate hard enough, you can overpower it because there is the machine behind the brain, the brain of the brain. Neuroscience proves this. WE are who we are, fuck you, you can't take that. d.

He said no.

The FBI Agent on Duty called it "mind control."

"It's not mind control," I argued back. "It's in the hands." I wanted to give him my theory, but didn't. It's neurostimulation. He knows more about it than I do. Why argue? One part of the brain says, ah. I override. You.

But if you don't pay attention, they hijack it. TAke it. All of it.

Strong emotions, next to impossible. d.

No comments:

Post a Comment