Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

IF you're dangling at the end of your rope, ranting and raving about your those who wish to take away your agency and power does no further harm.

ONe of the "Grandma's" argued against that. Probably because writing spurs on further confrontation. That could be my only thought.

Both my mother and my grandmother, the only people I have real contact with anymore, tell me I have no proof. I do. The computer. However, the computer has to be examined by someone who knows what he/she is looking at. [I hate the

NO]

I have. The cell pphones. More work. For anyone.

Even I know this is a fight that is likely to take me under. I fight it more because I'm amazed by other people's reactions, a comment I keep making .l Few people aren't bullied. d Some people aren't bullied, but are just mean anyway. I won't mention this person by name because I don't have to .

After last night's phone call with evne a fake Grandma, I realized I couldn't just talk to Grandma. About any of it. Who could I? No one ? I have to talk to someone. The real one in person gets upset. It's not just a giant ploy. I need you, but you can't be there for me. YOu're not capable. It's more of hte same. she told me to call one of my friends. I cna't. For reasons I explained on the phone.

The people who do this, as in plural, want you to be isolated, it's part of the trip. Malicious hacking, byproduct or no. d

I'd have to find someone who was in the government, who no one else knew, who was outside of the group.

He would have to say, "Hmmm....d...yeah, I will help you get rid of that, coffee?" d. But I have no idea how to find Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment