Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Everyone wanted everything underground.

Hence why Nora called me delusional, and then the delusional campaign started when I found the pictures post online on someone's website that matched the ones she used for her anon.

Prostitution is dirty, prostitutes are bad, bad things, don't look, don't touch unless you're over there, it's illegal but everyone does it. Whores are underground.

There's shame and fear in every corner and out in the open--

People using fake names to meet me with the real goddamn name.

Hacked my shit, my car because I'm the one to be afraid of, the one little girl with no money, who did nothing but run around a few towns asking for Jack.

Where's Jack?

No comments:

Post a Comment