Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What would life be like if I stopped existing? For my family? For this house? IF I ceased?

In reality, it would be messy. You can't just stop one day.

There's the half of the coin of apathy I contend with, there's the half of the coin that appears to strongly hate me.

In mix, I find myself morbidly curious how both can borrow the same room today. I poke.

We only amuse each other like horses will toss their heads and froth at the mouth, green with grass, pale pink with blood.

"If I were you, I would go off the grind," My mother says with a little wave of her hand. She blames me, I can tell. My job.

They will find me. Anyway. I have to write. I have to stay visible. Before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment