Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

They are getting what they wanted.

I don't even sense the defeat.

If you waste energy, you have to figure in re-fuel time.

I didn't. If you fight, you have to take breaks for recovery.

I didn't. If you lose battles, you have to move and strike elsewhere.

I didn't.

Here I am.

In defeat.

I'll never get what I want, what everyone thinks they know best for me, which is, I want you and you and you and you and, ey yeah, that's you, to fucking go away, and to stop thinking you know what's best for me--

We think for you.

We are the Third REich. We are Big Brother. Are.

Counterintelligence.

Tell you lies to break ill upon the truth like a disease to infest where there once was healthy flesh.

I can't even think straight anymore--I tell you--I tell you--I think those breaks in silence in my brain when I can't think at all--I think it's them--they stop me from thinking--they are in my brain--they broke my hands--my computer--my car--they stalked my down.

This magical force.
If it wants you, it will take you down.

Counterintelligence.

Would you know the truth if suddenly one day, someone did nothing but lie, and those people told everyone else to lie, and it's the

Third Reich? a

YOu would hide in your basement until it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment