Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WE Make WAr. Just Me AGain

I think I will kill myself, not because they want me to, but just because everyone else, who was gaslighted, thought it couldn't happen. d

I taste the bitter irony, which is like the iron in the bloody snot, thanks to the bloody nose.

I will not die due to the death threats or due to them who threaten me.

NO. I die due to apathy.

I die due to my own fault. I relied on crappy theories, and bad premises, faulty logic, and basic psychology that only matched if matched with a single individual with Borderline Personality Disorder. I die due to a few bad decisions.

We make those, right?

I die because I can't forgive August 10, 2008 and August 20, 2008, and then I say, fuck it.

Finish it.

Because we started war.

And war, we shall have.

It's only the war against myself. IF you ask the hackers, they say, they don't exist.

It's just me, I and myself, and that girl there, me again.

Ask the FBI, they never heard of me.

Get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment