Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We eat the frog legs. da

Grandma, after I explained to her in very rough terms the neurostimulation idea behind advanced hacking, freaked out, saying she was going to die, and that I was nuts and that the FBI was going to keep me. d

I secretly thought that [Randra] Grandam wasn't Grandam . d, but probably another hacker.

nO

I explained it using the ol' remember when you made the frog legs jump in grammar school?
nO

Basic idea.

We eat the frog legs now.

Her hysterics were a little out of range, but typical for this situation. YOu have to keep quiet about everything, etc, etc, etc.

I told her this is the worst. The frog legs. After that, I have no more bad news. Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment