Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Enterprise Experience

After a few normal interactions with employees from a local Enterprise, I realized that some people were just--nice.

I traded in the first car becaues of a bad blind spot on the driver side. This was no fault of the people working there. Unless you were receiving death threats from anon hackers and had to drive a computer to the LA FBI, you probably wouldn't care.

Mark (real first name) was apologetic and sweet about it. So was JOhanna. They were so unlike the mind bending torment I go through on a daily basis that I have forgotten real people exist.

I'm overly sensitive. "Okay. Just. The. Car. Please. Don't. Look. Over. There. NO."

A strange lady came up while Johanna and I were talking by the first car.

I thought to myself. Oh. shit. Fucking paid. God-knows-what. OR government.

A lack of food, sunshine, watering and exercise will do that to a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment