Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, July 29, 2011

crying Hysterics

They have me in lock down.

I spent my resources this month on that trip to the FBI.

My crying hysterics about my situation do not move anyone because no one is living it but me. Maybe this was all coming, and I didn't see it. I've been through more. Pain. Loss.

I don't know why I call him. I'm split on what to do if he calls back. You're late. A list of wrong's. Maybe just to say it.

No one is affected by this, my pain, except me--but they are angered by my reactions to terrorization. They do not pity the terror I feel. There's not even a fine difference. d It is coarse. I'm worn out being someone no one wants. Because I'm going through a rough time-which isn't even my fault.

Depression is internal.

This at least is external. Causeed by someone else.

Be a victim. See if anyone cares about you. d. Be a victim again. See if anyone cares again.

Be in that kind of neighborhood.

On the flipside the "RAndy's" can't tlak about themselves. AT all. I'm sorry for that.

I only have so many choices. Cut off all the phone lines. Or just deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment