Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

YOu ARe Sterile. Kd.

When I told one of the "Grandma's" I had already lost, "she" was silent.

Was the war lost/

The hackers keep winking at me whenever I mention the FBI, going to the FBI.

I'm thinking, Jesus.

We said in the beginning. NO Jesus. ONly god. Job. Saul. Mary. NO Jesus. d. Gabriel. And then, the Devil. d.

One of them types.

Kd.

I think that means, I kidding.

I ahve no idea. IT could mean, I have one kid. I tell you again and again because you are sterile.

YOu should remember that.

Who knows with this group. It could just be a repeated mistake. One guy and his elbow at lunch. OOps. d. He can't get it right because he's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment