Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Do You Know where the FBI Is? NO. d

If you lack all imagination, and all sense of thrill,

You would always just suppress breathing during sleep (disrupting basic brain function). Add in a little alcohol. Blame it on natural causes. DRug interaction.

I know from experience. d

The technology must not quite be there, or someone was pressing the breathe button behind someone else's back.

NO. da

I kept waking up, gasping for air. BEcause I had--what?--quit breathing. I came closer to death there than when I ODed. I have no idea why. I didn't take enough SEroquel. I didn't drink that much alcohol. Life is short.

If you're going to die, you're going to die.

Yesterday, I figured, I was going to die. ON Highway 154, no one was even following me. I was bored. I was disappointed. Then, I was happy. AT the FBI FEderal Building, I figured they were going to give me some kind of job. Let me play aorund like I was semi-important, give me money for information, but not anytyhing official. NO. Girls working clients are invaluable because clients trust girls for some reason. A smart, educated girl who plays dumb. INvaluable for intelliegence. d. Me? NO. I'm pretty and thin enough to do it. My ahir and nails done and I could go to work in LA. Maybe they don't need another girl, but they need a mess cleaned up. I wouldn't fuck MOrpheus anymore, and the NOra's would calm down. a. But no! That was my good idea! They'd be afraid I'd get money and knock on Morpheus's door.

"Honey, we have to go to France. Good health care there. And I got a lawyers.

A lawyers?"

Yeah. TEn." dd

And that's BlackWATer." d

All of those cars?

Yeah. d

I invested in the stockmarket. d

But my happiness didn't last. Because someone paid attention to me for two minutes, and then killed my dreams of finding the bottom of my own mess. d.

I tell myself to be less emotional about the situation or if I'm emotional to do it to the right person. What person is there? If you're going to be angry at Mom, do it to Mom, but do so wisely. ONly I can't because I can't be empowered. I have to live here. And the list goes from there. So, we displace our anger.

Antisocials feed off of pain and misery. This is not a government conspiracy for me, it's a Antisocial model. They like the screaming and the yelling and the fuel. It's fun for them. YOu drive to the FBI Building, but can't find it, they like the fact you're hysterically crying to "Grandma" about how your life is ruined. d. That isn't the Government. That's a single or a few individuals inside the government.

They love the horror show. They get off on it.

They pick victims who they know they can beat. Basic theory. Once in a while, they're wrong.

During one part of yesterday, I didn't think I was going to make it to the FBI because I was tired, and I couldn't find the fucking thing. The directions on the website were either wrong or I wrote them down wrong. I made a psycho call to 911. Screamed at the lady on 911.

"This isn't an emergency."

YES .IT is! d

I can't call 411. It will get me further lost. IT has been hacked.

I asked a lady who works at the fucking Post Office. "Do you know where the FBI is?"

NO. a She wouldn't tell me. why? Surely she knows where the fuck it is. Was she hacked too?

NO i

DRiving around, driving around, driving around. My life in crisis mode.

And why? Someone(s) has a vendetta, which has reached the level of the FBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment