Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

All the Dreams We Make

I left Morpheus a voicemail message asking him, rather telling him, to marry me.

NO. Maarrym .e

"You will blow this off..." I say, answering him, the silence that will last weeks, months, forever. I sense our life together has ended. But I ask anyway. I say it again, and again, and again.

Does it help if on repeat?

I'm serious. Does it help if I'm serious? d.

"I thought I was going to die, and then I didn't..." Now I'm still alive, and we could be happy if we were alive together, me and you, married. You promise me, I promise you. YOu are all I want in life. d.

I will find no one to replace you, no one besidesy ou. d.

I am serious.

Do you take me seriously anymore?


NO

Of course not, they say. We can't. WE have to run you up to Washington, D.C. d. YOu know where the building is. YOu've been there. It's going to be grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment