Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, July 29, 2011

WAnt the Dee Off

I grill him on the sidewalk, who do you work for? ARe you a part of Anon? ?Are you Anti-Sec? ETc.

He just smiles at me, like I don't get it. It is half-playful, not quite condescending, but toying.

I have issues with the hackers fucking over the nonhackers anyway.


"I'm gone." LOL> That's not what I said. I said, "I'm good. I stared down a FBI agent today. I was a prostitute. I did this for a living." I left. He had a right to keep his life private. I had a right not to end up blacked out. IN Mexico. Three days later. d.

He was better than the last one.
NO

"You're paranoid," STox says. d. sTatment of fact as if I will get over it.

I use to be brave. You should have seen me. Once.

They want to use me for sex, and I want someone to get the Dee off.

We're all in a crappy mood lately. ad

No comments:

Post a Comment