Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, July 29, 2011

O NO REAl Crimes Committed

Major battle loss yesterday.

The FBI allowed me into the LA FEderal building, allowed me to see July 28 FBI Agent On Duty, but he told me that real crimes were not being committed, and that it was only a symptom of my emental illness.

I hear this mantra of "real" over aNND over. I feel sad for these people, whoever they are, worse off than me. Who are told what is happening to them, never happened, or what happened happened--but given a different explanation that is wrong because they do not have the education or background to know the difference.

Academia is like the press. To me. They're still out there, doing good work, essentially for free. KNowledgable.

The only thing the agent gave away was the slight twitch, smirk of his mouth. That was it.

He knew to mention Morpheus and Howard, either because he figured it out in 10 minutes or he was prepared. d

I am sad for my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment