Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Same Bullshit

It's hard to imagine anything worth getting through this.

I never planned my own exit. I just burned the forest around me. Now, I stand in the middle. dd

I've seen horses give up. Lay down in the middle of working, and just quit. REfuse to me. MOve.

I quit, they say. YOu can't make me. They are exhausted, and deeply angry.

I see myself as this. What worse is there?

YOu hate me, you hate me, but you did this. We did this together. We share in this, but what else is there?

Always more.

Great sigh, and more. d.

I call and call and call and call and call his number, he doesn't answer. He ignores me. He doesn't love me. He doesn't even like me. I leave him a sweet message on his TXT. NO response. He was the job. I was the job. Someone was the job. Who was it? What was the set up? What was the heist?

"I'm going to the FBI." I'd call. d. IF it was me. Just to check. "Hey, you going to mention me?"

I go to the FBI knowing I didn't use any voice simulation. I left a bunch of harassing TXT-messages sent ot his number. That isn't good. They might care about that a little. Maybe htye won't. We don't know. Yet.

"I hate you for it. d."

If you want to have any friends left, don't get hit by a few (less or more) anon hackers. YOu will get your ass kicked.

EVeryone knows. That's the weird part. EVeryone knows what's going on. EVeryone just looks the other way. Politely .

No comments:

Post a Comment