Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

YOu weren't doing anythning with your life.

You aren't doing anything with your life.

Work a job.

Do something.

What are you doing?

YOu were a whore.

YOu just hide in your cave.

WE hacked your grandmother's line to tell you that.

You should pay $500 in rent; because you're not doing anything. Fucking do smething. This isn't doing anything. d

Have the money . YOu know. Have the whoel $1,000 a month. I don't care. d. People say those things not with the intention of getting some meaning across but with the intention of hurting you (this part is semi-obvious), and I just don't care as much as I should. d. They would care more if I was dead. But I can't convince them that i"m in danger.

I'm actually in real danger.

NO one has told them that, no matter what the government is up to because the government doesn't tell anyone what the government is-duh--really doing. d.

The belittling comments are old. It's like well, I could call you a fucking bitch back, but it's just immature. d

And you're not you, but when I called you back, you'd be you, and then I'd fucking have to listen to it for the next ten years. Because the fucking aliens would,again, outsmart me. And blah, blah, blah, blah. ETc. WE're sick of our bullshit. d. I"m sick of them bcause they're predictable after month two.

I called the "Randy" line so I could scream and yell at him to get even, but he, not-so-surprisingly wasn;t there. d

Why? Well.

This is not my best, shining moment in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment