Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

"YOu thought it was real..."

N one lies d

No one lives in that house. It's empty all the time. d. MOrpheus uses it whenever he wants a random fuck.

THey tell me the whole night was some kind of staged show, like an act for a play. For me. Morpheus, wounded. Me. DRugged up and wounded,.

"I;m a mess."

"I love you!" Cries.

Ten days later, me, trying to die. [thumb]

Morpheus, smart, lying but lying less and less as time goes by like a little rat leaving cheese bits behind, for me. Follow. No office in the garage. d. Things like that. He cries, but no real tears. The sex, eh, he wasn't that into it. He ws just control to keep me from wandering too far. d.

I said I was in love with you, loved you in the beginning, but now, eh. NOw, you're hooked, you can't leave, I don't have to try so hard fory ou, for them.

That's the story coming from the hacked NO's and the right hand.

That would make Morpheus, sorry, an Antisocial because he lacks insight into his behavior and, of course, no remorse. No, "I'm sorry." I died when you died too. I cried when you cried too. I ws there, you just dideddn't see me. I was behind you at AJ Spurs, I missed you when you missed me. I couldn't come, that day, but I promised you w all those promises. d.

NO. They say.

I focus on August 20, 2008 bcause my story is not unique. OR special.

If I died, I'd rather die knowing someone was there but culdn't do a damn thing about it. But there. d

Better to be alone and bitter than be with cowards.

The law is not always right, which is why judges change it. d

"The d is wrong. Nora is wrong." ONe of them wrote. Tey re-write history every dya. They say different things.

We will put you down, every day. d. NOt because of you but because someone puts us down, and we can't take it anymore. IT happened when we were kids, teenagers, it happens now during work, it happens in our heads all the time . YOu will believe some of it because your mom said it to you, your grandmother said it.
You don't buy most of it because you hate us all. For being cowards.

YOu have to love someone to be hurt by their words. d

The law is wrong. IN this case. IF it protects the people who are doing this.

This is probably some stupid, tired debate of individual rights versus state. d But I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment