Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The REal Sest UP

The real set up,

could be they fully intend to kill me inm a car accident on the way there. I scoff at their threats, but it's possible.

"What would you do if you had a week to live?" NO one likes that question.

I would spent it with you. YOu [care.]

I want to get a Cadillac car or a Chevy truck. They could put me in a wheelchair or they could put me into death.


I think of ways to increase my chances of survival. Time of day. Vehicle. d. Roll over. Route. ETc. Should I stop my medications days before? More questions. a. Mostly, I'm out matched if someone wanted me to die on the road. I don't drive as well.

My mother wanted me to wear dress boots once, a few months back. Put me out for a few hours so company could come over to the ranch. My foot "slipped" while I was driving, and I almost rearended another car. Powers At Be? YSe. THey've learned to hack yes, Howard.

YOu can't stop death if death is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment