Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Why Ant is Trapped in his Own Film

Everyone tried to tell you, Lacey.

I think, "I'm a prostitute," would have worked for me, baby. What do you say?

I'm paid better than you are. A lot more money. I make so much money it negates whatever legal differences there is. YOu should see the money. A lot of moeny. d

How about "This right here is called, 'acting' and when you're older and wiser you will move on to someone else because I do have a wife and she considers this to be like washing the car." ?

It has to be real. For you, baby. YOu have to believe it. BAby. d You're sad and lonely now and heartbroken, and I've done this before to a few women, but they get over it. IN a few months. And I do it without guilt because it's my job. LIke Bond except no one dies.

YOu're so trite that they should make another movie out of you. d

No comments:

Post a Comment