Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

YOu. ARE. Special. But Still. Under. The. Law.

I'm waiting for the day when I toss a cell phone without touching it.

OR worse. Because things like that are always in anger. yOu're bound to hit someone with it.
nO

Sorry, STeve. d

i

This would be a cool story if I started the wrong car (hands free), and it drove itself until it hit another car in a parking lot. LUckily no one was hurt. And then the government was circling me like sharks because they realized I was "special" and different and unlike the others.

This is not that story.

IF I could hack a microwave in SLO, CA in the kitchen while being El Paso, TX. d

Because I wanted to distract GRandma and get her off of the phone. d

"Why did the microwave turn on?"

I don't know, Grandma. d Weirdest thing. YOu're angry about being special and having to keep it a secret and having no one know and having no one care because they don't know and it pisses you off, so you do dumb stuff to get their attention. LIke hack microwaves. d

For the record, I can't hack a microwave. IF it breaks for the usual reason, wear and tear, I have no idea what to do with it. Hmmmm....broke. d

The special people want to be noticed for being special (sad, really) while the ordinary people want to be special, and then when the special people try to ruin the ordinary people's lives, we the ordinary people are so grateful for being fucking ordinary, but we are ignored all the more.

It's tragic. The story.
IF you read, which you did but then you ignored it, you did you ignored all of it, the Constitution says that there is no distinction between special and the ordinary.

What's the worse part, the special people think that they're special (true) but they are so corrupted either by a childhood (abusive, let's not dive too deep into it, they'd be insulted) or by the system (remember that? WE never talk about it) that they don't feeeeeeel like they get what they deserve in life.e

YOu cannot justify their behavior to yourself, to them, and you cannot feed them fast enough, you cannot pacify them. YOu cannot tame a beast who has that kind of hunger for power.

That's Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I am. Above and beyond. I will lie and manipulate and do much worse to get what I want. That is singular. AS in only me. a. Because why? I am special.

If you combine an Antisocial with technical skills, hacking, you have a scary prospect for both private citizens and shortly, the US Government. d. What? YOu think you can stop him or her? d. Don't do that. d. Bad. YOu can only steal from other people, but not us. d. Who cares about the Fourth Amendment as long as you only do bad overh there. d. Don't make too big of a mess, guys. WE're watching. ARE you ready for golf? I"m readying for some golf. d

Where's the 2 million? d.

It waas right here. NO .I put it over there, and then--

There is no evidence I've found of 2 million missing. For the record again. YES. d. Lord knows, no one around here likes to make shit up.
NO. LOL> d

NOPE.

My point remains the sam.e .

The government is lying. YES. The government is allowing crime to continue. NO .YOU lie. YES. They are. They are hidingg a criminal. YES. 9i.

No comments:

Post a Comment