Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, August 8, 2011

JUstin Gets a LIke

The one that catches my eye the most is this one: ”I love Jesus, and the cross and if you dont, I hope someone rapes you!” by Sindy...

Doesn’t Sindy realize that we are going to laugh at her for an entirely different reason? Her comment goes right into the “How Christian of you” flavor of Hate Mail infamy. The kind that Richard Dawkins reads to a room of wide-eyed atheists who can’t help but laugh uncontrollably at the bizarre statements.

--Threats to Rape and Kill Atheists -- STay Classy



I have experienced this myself. d.

KIll. KILL> DIE.

Hugs. ads

I don't know d if I can go to d the E camp with "I"m here to rape and kill you with kindness."

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. ADAoooooooo




No comments:

Post a Comment