Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Stigma of Prostitution

One of the doctors at STanford wanted to talk to my parents during the family meeting about the fact that I was prostitute even though I've already told my folks. d.

I thought it was highly inappropriate. d. And unnecessary. What did it have to do with my mental illness? None. I wasn't even currently working. d.

People are fascinated by it, and horrified (some, I'm sure, are disgusted). They have mixed feelings.

I told him that they already knew. d.

The stigma is huge.

As far as I know, the subject never actually came up.

The world is not free. You are not free to be whoever you want to be. Artist. Dancer. d. Etc. I am learning that the hard way. d. It has consequences. If you are special or gifted or just flat weird, you will suffer. NO.

Prostitution is illegal.

I chose a different path in life, and suffer some consequences because of it. d.

No comments:

Post a Comment