Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Too Late

E.R. with Grandma, and I was there in the chair next to her as she was asleep, and saw one of the other patients wheeling by.

Saw real illness. Real death close.

I TXT-messaged "RAndy" something to that effect. a.

He did not understand my crisis-fueled compassion. Barked at me through the phone. YOu could hear it even though I'm imagining. He was awake, I knew. OR another hacker. THey operate 24/7.

They have no sense of death--senseless to their own grave.

I mean that not in viciousness, but only out of the mortality we all face.

Is it war? Is it TV? Is it power? NO one asks these questions. We don't bother because we only have the time when it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment