Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, August 5, 2011

First Amendment and NO ONe Marching

I'm considering letting them get away with it, the cybercrimes, the breaking and entering, the tampering with the car, all of it, and moving to a different state or even a different country mostly because I'm counting on the large possibility I will not afford my own venture, building my own case against them. By myself, I am lost anyway, and I don't even know where to start finding help.

IN probably 99.9% of all cases, this is exactly what happens. People, low income, just deal with this, and either move or somehow adjust to the interference of the hacking.

ON the other hand, I can't imagine "dealing" with it because it so strongly affects my writing. I care not about my bank account or my car or even of the coming and goings out of the house. All of that seems almost bearable if you like living in the Third Reich. I could stretch my soul and mind to grow accustomed to it, but the writing has to be unfettered.

I cannot write with DDDDDD in the fucking way. I don't know if there's a fucking Supreme Court case about that, but there should be. IF there is some judge somewhere who has sat on the bench, and he will look down and say, "Hmmm...yeah. DDDDD...affecting First Amendment."

My first instinct is to fight anyone who would dare to put up a DDDDDD to man or woman who wants to write, poorly or well. There's a comment section down there, you can add if you care. Otherwise, leave the writer alone. My second instinct to protect others who may be affected by the DDDDDD. MY third is to of course get the fuck out of here. d.

SEE???

WRiting is invaluable. IF you knew more of the story, you would probably understand that writing has put me here in the first place, or at lesat partially. d

Being that I am not surrounded by a family of writers nor friends who write, no one shares this cause with me. I don't have a cheering crowd nor anyone who passes me a card of a civil rights lawyer. They do not value what I value. a.

IF you march off to war, it is helpful if you march with someone else. YOu march alone, you look around and wonder more about why you are marching. That is very cliche. YOu like the fucking DDDDDD? I ask.
NO.

YOU're not fucking marching. d

I did not put that D there.

No comments:

Post a Comment