Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

THey CAn't Hack a ZERo. d

I need a miracle of God. d.

An Act of God.

Because no one around me believes in getting the systems attention even though it will ruin the rest of my quality of life.

It is the arrogance in the presumption that if you are small and meek that you will not stand up for what is yours--that is your rights--when someone who is larger knocks you down. It is that--which really--

Fucking pisses me off.

Big people inside are small outside. OU don't get upset when someone cuts you off in line at the grocery store--although sadly this rule does not apply on the highway. nO .d. YOu allow yourself to be pushed and pushed and pushed and pushed until--

A certain point.

And the little people out there mistake that for cowardice.

That being said,

I need a Harvard law education and money. I was ill-equipped for this battle. NO foreshadowing in this novel to prepare me for what I face today. I took one business law class.

I need a miracle from God.9.

ZERO needs help.

No comments:

Post a Comment