Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Divorcing Jack

"Dad’s been married three times, and the last partnership endured for 38 years. But none of these pairings were really happy, at least not for terribly long, because Dad was, essentially, a bigamist. Sure, at different times he loved his wives, but his one true passion was the road."

--Party to a Divorce

I am happiest chasing Jack.

If only the US government would supply me with Jack's, cars and gasoline, I would be forever happy and never complain about hacked computers, illegal search and seizures. I would be out there, on the road, chasing down the mysterious man in front, the man behind me, traveling, living the reckless fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment