Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm A Liberal And I"m SCared o.c

Today is one of the worst days I've had in, well, a few days. There are a lot of bad days in this mess, and they come and go, and you lose track of the degree of badness. They are meant to be bad. YOu never see it, but now it's clear "people are after" me. "Kill" one of them writes.

I sense even apathy in that. One of them writes it, but doesn't really mean the threat. There's a slow, metallic grind to the machine that is so impersonal, meaningless that you know nothing happens.

The nothingness is the misery due.

For god's sake, at least have hate behind it. NO. They just say to say. Do to do. Because why? Because. One blogger wrote.

If you live, you live. If you die, you die. We all go on, we have our lives.

I sense that I have more control over the situation than I believe.

One of the hackers who I met said, "Welcome to the new world." a

That's because they all made the deal. i didn't. d IN return, I have no money, no job, no car, and nothing of material or financial value. I have no family. a.

Fighting will take years, maybe not even end then. What for? To be alone and buried into a war I ultimately will never win. I will just win battles. Back them off a few paces.

I won't get anywhere at all without real, legal support and insider support, and I have none of that right now. d.n.

I ask myself is it important? One case? Depends. Where it goes. Are we losing our civil rights every day in the fight for National Security? Does the average American think about that? d

Does someone have to remind them? Put it in the news? In the Press? ;

I'm a liberal and I'm scared of my own government. d

No comments:

Post a Comment