Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tomorrow I see Dead People

Tomorrow when I wake up, I will walk in to a dark living room, and sit down with five dead people hanging out on couch and the extra TV chair.

One of them will smoking a cigar that has no smoke, and he will talk to me. He will say nothing in particular. "Today is your lucky day. Today is the first day of insanity." I knew your grandfather he says silently sitting there. WE all hang out while everyone else moves around us.

"The government hacked me too," one of the other ones says as he looks out the window of my bedroom. "NOw I'm in fucking hell here with you." d. WE never leave the room for eternity. OUtside is our paradise never reached. That was punishment enough. no.




No comments:

Post a Comment