Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Do I dare on with the truth--properly? Did I do my lot in life? Or did I fail? Can I forgive myself and others? Can they forgive me? CAn we find the truth after? And the truth is always changing, and I with it. And we fight against the truth. Because we cannot accept inadequacies inside ourselves most of all. We develop a whole scheme to protect a few self-lies or a few self-doubts, a lie on top of a lie to hide a truth: none of us is perfect. All of us can get lost. I hate the me who points out the faults in others for this very reason. The war is not hacking, but the war is with oneself. YOu win that war, you have achieved something I have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment