Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Future a

"You see, one of the hardest things for me to deal with emotionally in this whole process is the fear that, in my father, I’m looking my future in the face."

--Life With Father

I have those thoughts about MOm. h.

"And I find the possibility that he could just be me, aged Hollywood-style, simply terrifying. It makes me want to run, get away to that place of simple, oblivious living that is such a luxury to those who aren’t looking mortality in the face every day."

Every night when I watch her fall asleep. I pray to God/god that I don't end up a goddamn opiate addict in pain. That's my prayer. Or faking one. d

No comments:

Post a Comment