Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Time Travel

Every time, I walked into a bar, there was a military guy. god set it up. They always travel in packs.

"Okay, Lacey, there you go, what about these ones?" god would say.

I imagine that there's some purpose and plan for the random. That life wasn't chaos. That it was just a network of emails, blog links and, if you want to be silly, good will. god made it so.

MOst of them I didn't like. A few of them I strongly disliked. Unfortunately for me, I fell in love with a couple.

In the Bible, God doesn't notice time. In real life, perhaps god forgets time, but the rest of us remember each passing moment without the person we love. We re-work our own worries. We find more guys at bars, military or civilians. We drink less and then more. We're sad and then happy again. WE fill up endless, empty seconds with minutes and hours. Soon, we too forget for a time, what time that is, until someone reminds us. What it's like to be with someone we care for. The clock begins again.

No comments:

Post a Comment