Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hijacked

I never read about my Switchboard Concept in any book. I figure there's probably a reason for this. I have roughly an idea how it could work, but no details, much less on why.

Lately, I debate if this is my sole evidence for any true delusional diagnosis, not to mention me losing what remains to be my last friend. How far am I willing to go on something I've never even heard of before.

If I went to a psychologist, and said, "I have this idea, now listen--" All of them, almost without exception, would give me the same answer--another label. Even though the technology for this, hacking into telecommunications is old.

It's the warped nature of the idea--talking to someone who is pretending to be someone else--that is so difficult to believe. MOnths later, I tell you, Randy isn't Randy. Why? Lacye isn't Lacey. Either. If I told you someone hijacked parts of me, would you believe me? Probably not.

"My husband is not my husband."

--Wendy, "The Invasion (2007)"

No comments:

Post a Comment