Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Husband, Brother, and Boyfriend Theory

My favorite theory is the Husband, Brother, and Boyfriend theory. Even if there is zero truth to it.

In a way, I wasn't interested in finding the truth because I knew I couldn't. Hence, theories. You can't have facts, you have theories. Or concepts. People find investigation to be wrong, particularly when they're subjected to it--but finding a hacker or hackers unless he or she wants to be found takes a much greater skill set than what I have. That's a fact.

It was interesting that when I presented that fact to county that DR. Pait labeled me with a delusional disorder.

You can literally go mad chasing down the rabbit. You can make it about Jack or Benedict Smith or Howard or Morpheus or any one of those guys, but you're still the greyhound chasing the fucking stuffed rabbit.

I do make up my stories. I can't quite tell if there's a point besides keeping myself entertained or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment