Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Backwards

Truths, to me, are vague, while lies are hard and sharp. Perhaps this is because now, love is backwards, not forwards, and as a writer would say, I yell because I care. Or the logic is always twisted because no one is standing straight.

I love you backwards.

Because backwards is all we have. Forwards is time lost. Forwards is just a factory for more lies I will have to make, don't make me do it, because I will try not to, but I will. I will do it. For you. For us.

I love you backwards.

Romance is easy in hindsight, which is perhaps why we prefer the past, never the present, and we gaze so longingly at hope and the future. You can forgive the past, never the present, never the shit going on now, but tomorrow, I will forgive you tomorrow and then, it's over with, and then it's in the past--

I love you backwards. I won't be with you now, but backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment