Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The CRazy Scale

On the functional scale, I'm not doing well.

I don't work. I haven't since February. Back then, I was working two part time jobs, one was dancing, and then other was whatever temporary work I could pick up through an agency. I haven't had a full time job since 2005 that was decent, working for my parents and going to school I'm not counting.

I have no reason to leave home anymore, not that I'm afraid. So, I don't drive because the car is in need of repairs and isn't insured.

I refuse to send most emails because of the hacking. I don't like making many phone calls. I've almost isolated myself completely. I use to have one "friend," but the screaming and yelling has gotten out of hand. We had to stop that. "He" recently asked me to stop TXT-messaging him so I'm respecting that. I can't tell who's who over the internet, phones, etc. This is either because I'm completely fucking nuts or because the hacking is that bad or a mixture of the two, which is basically the fucking same. All because--I don't know. I don't know why. I wish I did, if I did, I could control it better--circumvent some of the arguments. Avoid some topics. NOt suck someone's dick next time. Not bring up "Howard." Etc. Who knows?

The Case Manager just gave me a box of Zyprexa and told me this should get rid of my "problem." If it fucking cures computer problems, spread that shit around. Around, dude.

I'm left to my own devices--what do you give a girl who is having hacker problems? Okay--well--

In the larger scope, you have to face facts. I'm bipolar I anyway. Whatever may or may not be going on is going to interact with disease.

Isolation in the long run is counterproductive. It's down right dangerous. You can't just hide in the cave, as I've stated before.

No comments:

Post a Comment