Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pressed

Whenever pressed for an answer, he never responds.

The others? What do they sy? "I odn't know. Anymore." [What do they sAy? "I don't...]

If there's a global network about love, everyone knows what I don't--everyone must know a lot. And no one will say.

This is perhaps either because my answer is the most obvious or the lesat. [least]

I hear fighting over the phone, but wonder if it's just in my head. LIke wild dogs over a dying besat [beast]. Perhaps it's just me who's conflicted and has been from the start--like my typos are only the id now clawing over the superego. Out and away. Today, we shall win.

No comments:

Post a Comment