Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My FAvorite

You name it, I think it's been trolled: email accounts, TXT-messages, blogs (although mine has been for the most part left alone), the phone lines, and on. My car was even rear ended, although not hard enough to do any damage. It's a giant conspiracy to drive me mad except no one agrees with me. I had my grandmother reported to the sheriffs, who didn't quite laugh at me, but close because she did say that she was going to kill me, a threat that was not not real in intention.

It's all about the big D word, delusional or die or divorce, but I haven't decided which. There's some pretty guy out there who loves me most but he's going through a nasty divorce.

Someday, he says, someday we'll be together. But the kids. And the wife. Honey, I love you. The MOST.

The BIG FUCKING D.

Honey. ALL ABOUT YOU.

He says. Love you backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment