Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Known Risks

In some way, I dared it on. Not in the way that I later plotted with the provoking people over the phone (different issue).

What I'm referring to is in the beginning of January with the alcohol. AT that point, I didn't have much concern for myself. Mixing it with opiates and muscle relaxers because my back hurt, was it bad timing? Yes. But I could have still avoided the booze.

There could have been a pause button. I don't know where it was or how to find it, even now. Maybe if I avoided returning to work. There. No . Here. I don't completely blame myself, as much as I grew up with an "overdeveloped sense of responsibility." I knowingly took risks, some I took because I felt forced out of necessity. In the end, almost a year later, I'm back at "Go."

No comments:

Post a Comment