Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Even If It Was Bad

Psychotic episodes only last so long. A few months. Six maybe. Tops. How long? This would be my first. I'm relatively healthy on the psycho scale. WE're looking at a different comparative. Not the bipolar, but something else. My friends already believe I'm there, so we don't have to worry about them.

When I think of this, I think of Marya. The writer. She still had friends every time she got out. She even had a couple of husbands. Of course, she had more money too. In the beginning. Hardly ever towards the end. Hard to keep it towards the end. My favorite picture of her is drinking her coffee while the mostly eaten apple is still sitting inside the coffee cup. And she's writing. She always wrote, even sick. Even if it was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment