Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The MIssing FBI

My first theory, the most reasonable considering all known facts and my given situation, ended up being wrong. I figured it was a large and lengthy criminal investigation by the FBI, one of which can take up to years.

No FBI agent ever approached me. In fact, no one ever did at all. As far as I know, nothing has changed as far as the people I used to work for, the last dance agency.

After a while, this doesn't fit. Nothing ever moved. No arrests were ever made. NOthing ever made sense to me.

When I lost that theory, you can say, really, I lost my mind. Because that's when I started thinking I was in trouble. Real trouble, the kind of trouble you wake up one night in the bed of a old hotel, and someone turns on his headlights outside in the parking lot, and you think he's waiting for you to just walk outside--

And die.

That kind of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment