Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, June 24, 2011

I originally made the decision to re-enter the Heart of Darkness because of Morpheus. This was not a well thought out plan, but one of love. STupid considering my lack of knowledge, skills and resources. A TV show once said that you do not provoke an enemy larger than you. I should have listened. I didn't.

If you're a rat in a maze, you follow the maze until the maze dead ends. In the game of life, this only means one thing.

Unlike the rat, I can always leave, but I never do. For reasons that I haven't clarified even to myself. I never put them down on paper or even mulled them over in my head. MOney is one obstacle, but only that--something to overcome. I came back, didn't I? KNowing that it would be worse. From here on out. Was it to steal glances through a two-way mirror? Was it to find Jack? Was it to battle the unknown?

Or was it even simpler than that because I was too afraid to just leave--like I was back in January and February?

No comments:

Post a Comment