Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, September 5, 2011

"I nevertheless fought to somehow hang onto my autonomy--my self."

--The Center Cannot HOld by Saks pg. 81

i x

I cannot lose myself if I keep writing, a promise to myself. no9. the only way.o.i.

I'm afraid of not being Lacey anymore. x. WAke up one morning and being someone else. x. o.o.

I fight with feelings of self-hatred like most people battle when they have mental illness, but no one wants to lose their self completely if they glare down that ugly rabbit hole long enough. NO.y.o. The a

WE want ourselves but with improvements, that's the deal. NO. yyyes of course. no y. d. 9. I struggled with this yesterday when the "voices" were bad.

We just want to be better human beings. i. Wipe out the self-hatred inside. d.

No comments:

Post a Comment