Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Being compared to a homeless person, Sonya, that my grandma knows, who drives her around when she needs to go to the doctor, etc, only brought on my worst fears of how I might end up. Talking to myself, living with cats, etc. d

The fact that my grandmother even dreamed of making the comparison hurt me deeply. d.

We haven't talked since. No. 9.

Rationally, I know that I have a decent prognosis, but hearing voices, who only insist time after time that they are real? d. And worse yet, insist that I have psychic abilities?

What is the truth?

I have seen weird shit since the beginning of all this, including but not limited to the moving of the cell phone. d. What are the limitations of the human mind?

Or will I just end up on the street talking to myself anyway?

NO. 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment