Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, September 16, 2011

I couldn't make it to another therapy appointment today, wondering how to go through with talking to a stranger about my "problems." d I feel like an amateur. d

I answered her phone call afterwards, and got caught re-scheduling.

The truth is somewhat silly and typical: I'm just afraid of her responses when I drag out my stories. d

AGitated, sitting in front of a marked building which said: Community counseling center, I felt ashamed. I was named. I bolted down the street, for a walk, I told myself since I had time to burn because I had arrived early. Really, I never went back. The classic struggle of anyone who has mental illness. ME? I'm supposed to be above all of that. I'm not [y]. Yet or yes, take your pick. d.

No comments:

Post a Comment