Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maybe I was only feeling guilty about finally feeling guilty about my last job, or about sending the Facebook Message or god knows what else that I needed to feel guilty about but heavily relied on my ego to shield me from. I chose a different path in life.

I can't make the memories go away of some homeless guy at STarbucks taking either pictures of me or video while I wait to meet the General (the guy later to be given such a nickname). d. Or the fact that when I met him, he had a bad lie. Yellow Page Ad's? He was sitting in the wrong county for his work, and he gave no explanation as to why he was there. These things by themselves mean absolutely nothing, but to the inflated, psychotic mind, they mean fantasy after fantasy.

I suggest to my therapist that I meet him finally to settle the delusion once and for all. She actually suggested against it.

I could disrobe the mighty king of his powers, get him literally out of my head if I saw he was just a guy.

She asked not to because I might have sensed something wrong with him to begin with hence why he is the sinister, arch-enemy now. The voices could only be over-inflated good instinct.

I think he was just a guy plotted down the wrong place at the wrong time--just a guy at STarbucks. a. 999. A little shy but nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment